Monday, November 8, 2010

Girlfriends!!!!

We all have girlfriends, a person that we share all of our moments with, the ones who have been through heartache, betrayal and all of lifes changes...without our girlfriends life wouldn't be as complete, too much?

I'm going to meet up with my girl C  I haven't seen her since July of 2009 yes it has been a long time, however I do know in my heart that our friendship is still as strong as it has been since the day we parted... this is how it went (just a simple explanation)... we were in need  of change a few of us were off to school while others  were off to explore a new city it was time to move forward so we packed up and parted ways not knowing what was to come  just that we'd always be friends.

At one point we met up at the same mine site..I was sorting diamonds and she worked in the training department, it was a treat to see her for a week as we both lived in two diffrent cities, as time had passed and I moved on from that job and back to the 9-5 lifestyle,  our regular meetings at camp would come to an end and we would'nt see each other for at least a year.... sad hey, it gets better :)   on wednesday I will be heading out to meet up with C.  we're going on a road trip which i'm sure will be memorable, she's going to teach me how to drive a manual transmission for the first time ever, poor girl, she don't know what she's in for, haha.

C and I are on our way to meet up with another group of wonderful ladies to celebrate our friend who will be married in Feburary.

Our girlfriends are pretty important to us, although we don't get to see them everyday we do know that they are always a phone call away, facebook, skype or just down the street. 

Yes I have to admit this post is pretty cheesie...I was having some girlfriend like thoughts while out on a snowshoe with my pooch Johnny Berens.  My mind wanders a ton when we're out.   Another example: packing, what the heck am I gonna bring, not gonna lie my closet is pretty full..full of so many wonderful pieces that the decisions of what to pack is always a challenge.... this is something that I will be thinking about tonight and almost all day tomorrow :) you all have a wonderful night, PEACE!

take care
xo

ps.  I know this blog is lacking photos...i will add some soon :)

6 comments:

  1. This is really deep I like though !
    and it's so true we do need our girl-friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Dayna..I was having some deep thoughts about my friendships...all friendships, they're all important and meaningful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need an update--- how was the trip? Where are those pictures? Don’t leave your followers hanging!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with what Anonymous said. above... What the heck!!! Keep checking, but there's been nothing. :( Stop leaving us hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The days are short, dark and cold....please write more so we have good stuff to read while we're sipping hot chocolate with rum. I like the way you write, you can't stop now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no my darling readers I will have an update for you all this weekend I promise, I have not forgotten about you's!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete